All modifications, coding, art and design made by Rodol Phito
Rival Rebels 1.6.2H Download & info here
Rival Rebels 1.5.2G Download & info here
Find previous Rival Rebels versions for Minecraft 1.5.1 - 1.4.7 & 1.4.6 below in this page.
All modifications, art and design made by Rodol Phito (aka Vertice)
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
0. USED TERMS
MOD - modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities.
MOJANG - Mojang AB
OWNER - Rodolphito, Original author of the MOD. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft (http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp) the OWNER has full rights over their MOD despite use of MOJANG code.
USER - End user of the mod, person installing the mod.
THIS MOD IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS FUNDAMENTAL PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.
Use of this MOD to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction.
This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
4. DERIVATIVE WORKS/MODIFICATION
This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of this MOD require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.
Tricks, Trucos, Tрюки, Truques #2
Nuke WAR Server IP here!!
Nuclear Weapons Server - PVP WAR
New Gravity Explosion System!
Nuke the Nether Army. Epic Dubstep video
When updating the mod, please REMEMBER TO DELETE THE CONFIGURATION FILES INSIDE minecraft/config FOLDER!
(to avoid item ID's conflicts between different mods and previous versions)
|RR 1.5.1b||For Minecraft 1.5.1
- A unique gravity explosion system on the Rocket, the Time bomb and the Plastic Explosives.
- The Loader, a modular item container!
- The Loader has 64 item slots and withstands Tesla shots
- The /cleanspawn command to regenerate the spawn area when it's too griefed
- The /killme command to kill yourself without op status
- More damage sources to display the player's death circumstances that involve mod weapons
- The Reactor and Laptop textures
- More custom sounds have been added (more to come)
- Language support for the inventory in Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, German, and Finnish
- The Rod Disk returns to its owner after 5 or more seconds depending on rank
- The Flare's explosion makes fire when hit
- Laptop withstands Tesla shots
- Reactor withstands Tesla shots
- Tesla no longer displays the sky flash to prevent lag in very large maps
- The remote's charge now is call Plastic Explosives (or C4, thanks Minecraft Daily! :) and the remote is called Detonator
- Pills are consumed on the first click to fix an eating glitch
- Rod disk kills other Rod disks on collision
- Reactor has a new inventory icon
- Rod Disk, Reactor, Hydrogen Rod, Nuclear Rod, and Plasma Cannon feature full 3D when dropped on the floor
- Laptop displays 3D on hand
- Laptop is called Controller now
- Null pointer exception with the Rod disks has been fixed
- Laptops are placeable now
- Portugese translations for two camo blocks have been corrected.
- Name tags are visible again due to a hook glitch on Forge (previously I had set them up to display player's names only when the distance was 5 or less blocks but now the whole thing doesn't work)
- The reset block on the spawn dupes (duplicates) when the new explosion system blasts it, so after a lot of griefing the spawn becomes a mountain of resets blocks!
Note: 1.5.1b changes are marked in orange.
|RR 1.4||For Minecraft 1.4.7 / 6
- The Plasma Cannon!!!
- The Rod-Disk!
- The Hydrogen Rod (plasma cannon ammunition)
- The Nuclear Rod 3D (nuclear element)
- The Laptop (not functionality yet)
- The Reactor (not functionality yet)
- Custom sounds have been added (more to come)
- Encryption has been added to mask the rank level passwords
- Out of ammo messages are customized to each weapon
- Some death messages are customized to the death cause and the killer
- Covered the square hole on the nuke's cloud render- Sigma and Omega blocks check if there's space in the player's inventory for the given bunker (used to cause a crash)
- Nuke crates now match when placing them against each other
- Nuke's default time is 25 seconds (you can change it on the config file)
- Time bomb default time is 25 seconds (you can change it on the config file)
- Inventory items are kept on death (change using /gamerule)
- Cycle block recipe added (4 troll faces in a square)
- Tesla's arc render lag is fixed
- Tesla's first shot missing is fixed
- Tesla is nerfed
- Nuke withstands Tesla shots
- Ops remote charge has a new texture
- Landmine has the default grass texture to blend in any texture pack
- Helmet's front is shorter
- Items no longer keep on bouncing on the jump block
- Troll Face no longer disappears when user re-logs
- Particles not longer prevent Mario block from being mined
- Name tags are no longer visible in game (you cannot change it on the config file)
|RR 1.3||For Minecraft 1.4.7 / 6
- The nuke now renders three rings.
- The nuke has two smoke rings on the neck and one expansive wave at ground level on detonation
- Tower and Barricade have to be built with pliers
- Tower and Barricade now show percentage when being built
- Remote charge and remote glitches fixed
- Nuclear explosion no longer generates quicksand
- Fixed Nuclear explosion underground issues.
- Removed more lag from the Nuclear Bomb.
- Removed glitch with radioactive sand.
- Less chances to generate ores in nuclear explosions.
- Nuclear bomb crater scale is now exponential, not arithmetic.
|RR 1.2|| For Minecraft 1.4.7 / 6
- Flamethrower now has a docile flame all the time
- New texture for the Rocket Launcher
- New texture for Rockets
- New render for Rockets
- New physics for Rocket
- Ores are now generated in nuclear detonations
- When a weapon runs out of ammunition, it notifies the user
- Flamethrower is now named Flamethrower (used to be Flame Thrower)
- Flamethrower's sound effects have been increased and randomized
- Tesla volume lowered
- Better algorithm for breaking blocks in the nuclear explosions (less lag)
- ID numbers have been shifted to their correct ranges
- New block radioactive sand generates in nuclear explosions to replace sand
- The RPG no longer exists
- Flamethrowers do not fire underwater
- Rockets no longer explode in one's face
- No more world holes (missing chunks)
|RR 1.1||Initial Release for Minecraft 1.4.6||Here||1.4.6|
REMEMBER TO DELETE THE CONFIGURATION FILE IN THE CONFIG FOLDER!
It's inside the minecraft/config folder!
This mod is dependent on Forge.
Download Forge here . In order to work, the version number on Forge and Rival Rebels have to match the Minecraft version.
Mod Installation for PC, Mac, and Linux.
After running the Forge installer, start Minecraft once, exit and add the RivalRebels.zip file into the "mods" folder in your Minecraft directory.
(If you don'i know where the directory is, you can find out trough the Minecraft options button > resource packs > open resource pack folder button. )
New easy way to install Forge for 1.6.2 and above !!! Don't drag files into the MC .jar no more!!
(Special thanks to CPW, LexManos & the Forge Contributors!!)
Please use FORGE INSTALLER VERSION
How to install Forge for MC 1.6.2 & UPDownload the Recommended Installer (not the universal or latest) double click it, choose client and the correct path if is not already selected for you. Click OK.
(Note: to run the Forge installer you need to have Java 7 in your computer, use open with. If not present update your java)
Drag Rival Rebels zip file inside the mods folder into your Minecraft directory. And remember to remove any old config files to avoid ID conflicts. Is inside the minecraft/config folder.
When opening Minecraft launcher, select Forge on the profile drop menu. If prompted, select or type your username and password to play. Have fun!
Video tutorials on how to install Forge and Rival Rebels for versions 1.4.6 to 1.6.4
How to install Forge 1.6.4 on a Mac
Use the Forge installer, if it does not run, you have to update Java in your Mac to Java 7 http://java.com/en/download/mac_download.jsp
If you have Mac OS (Lion), after installing Java 7 from oracle, you have to set the runtime environment! Get rid of the old one, and go into System Pref > Other > Java > Java (tab) > View > and set the Java 7 platform on the list to be used by the user and or system.
Control panel (opens automatically)
Java runtime (set 1.7 at top)
How to install Forge 1.4.7 to 1.5.2 on a Mac
2- Go to user/library/application support/minecraft and delete the bin folder. To find the hidden library folder in Lion OS, go here for instructions.
3- Launch minecraft, login and quit (to generate a new and clean bin folder)
4- Go to user/library/application support/minecraft/bin folder and rename the minecraft.jar file as minecraft.zip, double click and extract (to make into a folder)
5- Add the .jar extension to that new minecraft folder (now minecraft.jar)
6- Delete the minecraft.zip file
7- Drag all the files from the unzipped Forge folder into the minecraft.jar folder (when prompted, select the 'apply to all' check box and click replace)
8- Delete the META-INF folder that's inside the minecraft.jar folder
9- Delete the files inside the minecraft/config folder
10-Check your minecraft/mods folder for old mods that might conflict with forge (folder should be empty or only mods compatible with the current Forge version)
11- Launch minecraft, login and quit (it will generate new folders and files for forge)
12- Download and drag the rivalrebels.zip file to user/library/application support/minecraft/mods (do not unzip rivalrebels.zip file)
13- Launch minecraft and enjoy.
How to install Forge 1.4.7 to 1.5.2 on Linux
See how to set up your Server at home and play Rival Rebels with your friends.